Get 2% cashback.
Simply register your card and, until 30 October 2016, you’ll get 2% cash back* on your eligible purchases..
Terms and conditions apply.
What you need to do
Why Cash Passport?
- Locked-in exchange rates*.
- 10 foreign currencies, 1 card.
- Safe and secure access to your money overseas.
- Prepaid and reloadable.
- Use at ATMs, in-store and online.
Get more from your travel card
- Cash Passport is accepted at over 35.9 million locations worldwide and gives you access to 2.1 million ATMs.
- Load 10 currencies on a single card. Choose from: (AUD,USD, EUR, GBP,NZD, THB, CAD, HKD, JPY, SGD).
- Cash Passport is a prepaid card, separate from your everyday banking. This gives you extra security when travelling or buying online.
- Lock in exchange rates, ahead of time. Know exactly how much money you have to spend.
- Use for overseas purchases in-store, online or to withdraw cash from international ATMs^
- 24/7 global emergency assistance means dedicated support for you when travelling.
- Cash Passport is reloadable, meaning you can add more money whenever you like.
- CHIP + PIN + Signature protection for peace of mind.
- Please see the PDS for details on fees and charges.